The BChat Web 3.0 messenger has integrated the Beldex wallet to allow its users to make near-instant cross-border payments with BDX. Now, BChat users can connect with their friends and pay BDX directly on BChat.
Afanddy Bin Hushni, chairman of Beldex, said,
“Web 3.0 wallets are a decentralized social identity. With BChat, however, you’ve already got a private, decentralized identity, which is the BChat ID.
“We’ve long since coupled BChat IDs with a unique Beldex wallet address. With this integration, users can easily send their friends BDX on BChat just as they text them.”
BChat aims to transform messaging by ushering in the next wave of private communications. At a time when privacy in communication and privacy on the web are taking a hit, BChat provides a solution for decentralized, middlemen-free and censorship-free communication.
Connect with BChat ID
To prevent data exploitation, BChat was designed to never collect a user’s phone number, email address or username. When a user creates an account on BChat, a distinct BChat ID is generated on-chain.
Users can thereafter use their BChat ID to connect with their friends. The BChat ID is an alphanumeric ID that’s 64-66 characters long. Thus, it doesn’t reveal anything about the user.
Chat, send BDX and do more
BChat is a part of the Beldex ecosystem that consists of a suite of interconnected private DApps like BelNet (a decentralized VPN) and the Beldex Browser. These DApps offer a higher degree of privacy and security.
With BChat, users can do the following.
- Protect personal identity BChat doesn’t require usernames, phone numbers or email addresses. Users connect with others using their BChat ID, a randomly generated on-chain ID.
- Send encrypted messages BChat uses the open-source text-secure protocol to end-to-end encrypt messages. So, messages sent on BChat can only be read by the intended recipient.
- Onion routing Messages are onion routed through the nodes on the Beldex network and cannot be intercepted or interpreted by third parties.
- Pay with BDX The integration of Beldex wallet enables users to send and receive BDX on BChat. A BChat contact is saved when a message request is accepted. Every BChat ID is mapped to a Beldex wallet address. An address book on BChat helps find the wallet address of a BChat contact.
- Make peer-to-peer calls Voice and video calls are made over secure channels as they are peer-to-peer encrypted.
- Avoid spam and scam A user’s BChat ID isn’t visible to everyone, which avoids scams and unsolicited DMs.
BChat in 2023
Sanada Yukimura, lead developer of the Beldex ecosystem, said,
“BChat will add the BNS (Beldex name system) in 2023 so that users can buy BNS names with BDX. BNS is a decentralized name system, offering unique human readable names within the Beldex ecosystem.”
About BChat Web 3.0 messenger
BChat is a private web 3.0 messaging app on Beldex, a privacy-enhanced blockchain network. On BChat, users can securely connect with their loved ones, send end-to-end encrypted texts and make voice and video calls over the Beldex network.
Now, with the integrated wallet, it is quick, easy and convenient to send and receive BDX on BChat.
BChat is cross-platform. You can download the app on PlayStore for Android, AppStore for iOS and for desktop devices like Windows, Mac and Linux from the BChat website.
Shawn Gabriel, Beldex Network
This content is sponsored and should be regarded as promotional material. Opinions and statements expressed herein are those of the author and do not reflect the opinions of The Daily Hodl. The Daily Hodl is not a subsidiary of or owned by any ICOs, blockchain startups or companies that advertise on our platform. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in any ICOs, blockchain startups or cryptocurrencies. Please be advised that your investments are at your own risk, and any losses you may incur are your responsibility.
The post Make Crypto Payments on BChat Web 3.0 Messenger – BChat Integrates Beldex Wallet appeared first on 10Z Viral.