Royal Guests and Relatives attended a Dinner hosted by the Greek Royal Family at the Hotel Grande Bretagne in Athens tonight, on the eve of the Funeral of King Constantine II of Greece at the Metropolitan Cathedral in Athens tomorrow, which will be followed by the Burial in the Royal Cemetery at Tatoi Palace.
The Spanish Royal Family were led by King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia of Spain with King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia (the sister of King Constantine), Infanta Elena, Infanta Cristina, and their children.
Queen Margrethe II of Denmark (King Constantine’s sister-in-law) and her sister Princess Benedikte were also pictured arriving.
King Carl XVI Gustaf (a first cousin of Queen Anne Marie) and Queen Silvia of Sweden arrived with Princess Christina
Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway arrived at the hotel with Princess Märtha Louise.
Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine of Serbia, Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna of Russia, and Prince Radu of Romania were also seen arriving.
Several Royal Families have confirmed their their attendance at the Funeral tomorrow:
- King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia of Spain with King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, Infanta Elena and Infanta Cristina
- Queen Margrethe II and Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark with Princess Benedikte, Prince Joachim, and Princess Alexandra of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg
- King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden with Princess Christina
- King Willem-Alexander, Queen Máxima and Princess Beatrix of The Netherlands
- King Philippe and Queen Mathilde of Belgium
- King Abdullah II, Queen Rania and Princess Sarvath of Jordan
- Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg
- Empress Farah of Iran
- Tsar Simeon II of Bulgaria
- King Mohamed VI of Morocco
- Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene of Monaco
- The Prince and Princess of Wales with the Princess Royal, Sir Timothy Laurence, Earl of Wessex, and Princess Alexandra of Kent
- Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway with Princess Märtha Louise
- Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna of Russia
- Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine of Serbia
- Prince Radu of Romania
A Gala Dinner was held by the Greek Government at the Hotel ahead of the Wedding of King Constantine and Princess Anne Marie of Denmark in 1964.
The post Royal Guests arrive in Athens appeared first on 10Z Viral.