I was sent a note from the University of California Research Consortium on Beverages and Health about its new fact sheets on sugar-sweetened beverages done in collaboration with the American Heart Association. The Consortium includes faculty who work on some aspect of sugar science on all ten UC campuses.
Factsheets and Infographics on the UC Research Consortium on Beverages and Health webpage:
- Factsheet: What Are Sugary Drinks?
- Factsheet: 7 Reasons to Skip Sugary Drinks.
- Factsheet: Health Harms of Sugary Drinks.
- Factsheet: The Heavy Environmental Impact of Sugary Drinks.
- Factsheet: Sugary Drinks and COVID.
- Factsheet: How Four Cities in California Are Using Sugary Drink Tax Revenues. UC Research Consortium on Beverages and Health.
They also can be accessed from UC’s Nutrition Policy Institute publications page.
For 30% off, go to www.ucpress.edu/9780520384156. Use code 21W2240 at checkout.
The post Weekend reading: fact sheets on sugar-sweetened beverages appeared first on Food Politics by Marion Nestle.